Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No promises

Generally I begin a blog with promises.  Promises to inform others about my kitchen happenings, important life events, or the steps I take to achieve a goal. 

I am not going to do that this time.  This time its all about what I want.  I dont want to feel like I HAVE to post pictures or be witty with my words on a somewhat regular basis.  This time the blog is for me more than anyone else.  In the past there have been times when it just felt like a chore to upload photographs.  Is there anything more tedious?! 

I want this to be a source of fun and encouragement.  A measure of where I have been and how far I have come.  I want this to be a source of inspiration when I feel that making this house a home is insurmountable.  I want this to document my successes and failures to make the path easier for others and to remind myself that its the journey that matters, not how you arrived at the destination.

Anyways, I may or may not post frequently.  I may post photos and from time to time I may even photoshop those suckers for your (and my own) viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment